Bitcoin News and Search
- Ned Scott and Dan Larimer of STEEM accused of THEFT and FRAUD
- THE PROPHET Hits Alaska Quake Warning and Bitcoin Crash
- Bitcoin Crash to $5k says Dr. Sol Adoni THE PROPHET of Crypto
- NSA Crypto God calls Bitcoin Toy NSA Project
- The Prophet hits historic rise in Ripple XRP
- Prophet of Bitcoin says $30k BTC Soon
- BIZBYTES a Revolutionary New Currency better than Bitcoin
- Amazon CIA Kindle NSA Device
- Amazon BANS Book on CIA
- Amazon Profits feed CIA and NSA
- North Korea to Host Another Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference
- Bitfury Adds Former SEC Commissioner to Advisory Board
- This sub in the last couple of days
- The owner of a $3 million palazzo in the heart of the capital city of Malta will only accept bitcoin for the sale of the property.
- Ripple(XRP) Finally Suffers Major Price Drop as Crypto Market Wipes Out $12B
- Some of the brightest people on the planet are responsible for where Bitcoin/bitcoin is now. Some people do not seem to understand that the original Bitcoin is backed by the most powerful computer network in history.
- If no one else is going to post it…
- Daily Discussion, November 21, 2018
- Korea’s Biggest Power Utility is Developing a Microgrid on a Blockchain
- Unpopular opinion: Those who use bitcoin to buy drugs online are doing more for bitcoin than the vast majority of HODL’s
- About $6.8 Billion USD volume on BitMEX might be the source of this selloff. Traders are buying with high leverage and get liquidated which pushes the price lower. Plus there are sellers of btc who also put downward pressure. currently 42.4% of btc volume is on bitmex alone..
- Bitcoin Cash Is Now Two Blockchains – That Might Not Change Anytime Soon
- BitMex, the biggest exchange by volume, appears to be clamping down on US residents.
- The world keeps on underestimating Bitcoin. The irony of these moments is inescapable. The size, strength, and financial commitment of the numerous small owners of BTC is greater than it has ever been, and its adoption, though nowhere near where it can be, has progressed steadily.
- [I Donated] 1 Bitcoin (BTC) to Charity On My 10 Year Open Heart Surgery Anniversary
- BTC price should close at $5000 within next two days
- Just a reminder. Bitcoin hasn’t changed. Keep your head up guys!
- Bitcoin Cash Price Sets New Yearly Lows as Crypto Exchanges Resume BCH Trading
- Please stop reminding us
- Stablecoin Wars: Crypto Merchant Service BitPay Lists Paxos Standard