Should I wait for the decision if ETF will be approved or not?

1 Bitcoins

Bitcoin News and Search

1 News - 247 News - 247 Bitcoin - 1 Search


I am somewhat new to owning bitcoins, I have a small amount right now because 1 BTC here costs 50k (Philippines), so what do you think? Should I buy now or later? I think there will be a dip though because ETF is unlikely? Or am I wrong?

submitted by /u/missing-lemniscate
[link] [comments]


1 Bitcoins

Bitcoin News and Search

1 News - 247 News - 247 Bitcoin - 1 Search


Leave a Reply